Start Date : asap
Duration : Approx 12 weeks
The Quality manager will ensure that the product or service Engenda provides is fit for purpose, is consistent with, and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Coordinate the activities required to meet these quality standards.
- Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and measure against set standards. – (Highlighting technical problems and proposing corrective actions are key activities for this role).
- The QA/QC manager will need to liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, you'll advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Set up QA/QC/QC procedures to meet Clients codal requirements, pipework and engineering specifications and in accordance with Best Practice
- Brief the management team, inspection and NDT staff in the agreed QA/QC/QC procedures
- Produce and distribute QA/QC proformas
- Set up a database to manage Statutory modifications and supporting documentation requirements effectively
- Audit compliance during pre-work
- Validate & sign off the quality dossier for pre-fabrication material
- Complete the QA/QC file and handover to the Technical Engineering Manager
- Manage the NDT and technical welding resources
- Liaise with Area teams to ensure that appropriate QA/QC records are recorded and maintained
- Update the database of information supporting the QA/QC and modifications systems to ensure that system handovers are not delayed due to paperwork non-conformance
- Audit the correct applications of QA/QC procedures
- Investigate and report on quality non-conformances
- Compile a report on the application of the QA/QC system and opportunities for improvement