Reporting to the Engenda EPC Managing Director, the Project / Operations Manager will be responsible for establishing a new regional Project and Design Office on the Humber bank, to supplement our existing Design Offices in Falkirk, and Runcorn. The role includes responsibility for:
- The management of multi-disciplinary projects in the East of England area from Estimating, FEED, through detailed Design, Procurement and Construction.
- An initial client base exists through the Engenda EI Division, based in Immingham.
- Client relationship management and development, to build on the existing Engenda Client base and develop new clients in this region.
- Establish and grow a team of design professionals in the following disciplines Project Management, Mechanical/Piping, Instrument/Electrical, Civil/Structural and Process Engineering. Support will be provided from the existing Design Offices whilst the Immingham team is built and established.
What you will need:
- A design background ideally in one of the disciplines mentioned above
- A background working for a EPC/EPCm company , a top tier chemical company, or a design engineering company
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams and ability to manage cross functionality
- Project Management experience of project values up to £20M, but also experience of management of a suite of smaller projects concurrently
- Commercial acumen and experience of Estimating, Budget Management, Project Controls
- Knowledge of Standards and Procedures in Engineering, Safety and National Legislation
- Ideally a member of a Professional Institute, with Chartered Engineer status
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary is negotiable and is dependent on experience
- Medical cover