Engenda Group are looking for a Fibreglass Laminator/Fabricator to join the team in our Elland Workshop. The role is predominately based at the workshop with occasional work at client site during the installation phase.
The role is responsible for producing fibreglass storage tanks, scrubber units, pipework and ducting for the water/chemical industry. Duties will include:
- Using rollers to release air bubbles and smooth seams
- Working with chemicals, catalysts and resins
- Selecting and working with a mix of materials including fibreglass mats, cloth and wood bracing materials.
- Applying layers of plastic resin to mould surfaces to meet specifications
- Following the curing process
- Trimming and clean up activities
The successful candidate will have experience in hand lay-up, marking out, trimming and moulding products. Applicants must be able to work with skill and precision, maintaining high standards of quality in a fast paced environment. Experience with vessel manufacture and plastic welding would be advantageous.