Competency & Safety Training
Engenda Group originally set up a training centre to fulfil its strong commitment to improving the competence of its own workforce. Having an eCITB approved training centre enabled the delivery of bespoke and standard training at the quality, cost and timeframe needed for Engenda Group employees to remain responsive to client needs.
Engenda Group have since opened up the training centre to clients and customers to share experiences and expertise.
The training centre offers a comprehensive range of training courses in a fully equiped, modern environment. Training is delivered in a pleasant, yet challenging way, where all learning levels and abilities are catered for. A number of purpose built training rigs allow the delivery of all levels of confined space, rope access and working at height training.
The multidirection, confined space training rig combines horizontal and vertical chambers, lifting equipment and bespoke flange integrity training rigs to ensure a realistic learning experience that maximises the ability to transfer classroom learned skills to the workplace.
Engenda Group trainers are industry experienced with a thorough knowledge of learning and development. Their practical experience enhances their teaching methods and regularly received good and excellent feedback from training delegates.
The training centre is based in Hixon, Staffs. Training can also be provided at client locations – simply let us know what you need to achieve and we can help you plan it. The mainstream training delivered includes:
- ECITB CS01. Confined Space Low Risk
- ECITB CS02. Confined Space Medium Risk
- ECITB CS03. Confined Space High Risk
- ECITB CS04. Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Rescue
- Working at Height Awareness
- Working at Height and Rescue Training
- CCNSG Safety Passport – ECITB accredited
- CCNSG Leading a Team Safely
- Harness Training
- Abrasive Wheels
- Manual Handling
- Basic First Aid (under licence from First Aid International)
- Emergency First Aid (under licence from First Aid International)
- First Aid at Work (under licence from First Aid International)
- Appointed Person (under licence from First Aid International)
- IOSH (SMTD module 4)